Thursday 26 January 2012

New Photos

I decided to go back and take some more photos for my article and a few more for my contents page. The represntation of her character wasnt right in the draft, as I wanted to show different sides to her, as the article is all about her moving on from a past relationship. I decided to go to southbank to take photos by the river as there were lots of locations there for me to take images of someone remising as well as images of her being carefree and happy.

For the contents photos I went to a local park, as I wanted it to have a sligtly more urban feel, as my magazine is mainstream so it includes a range of genres. I wanted the artist to look as if they were thinking or having fun, and thats why I chose that location as there were a lot of places for me to take photos, and I also did it at night so I could play with the ligthing.

































No comments:

Post a Comment