Wednesday 7 December 2011

Draft Magazine Front Cover


This is my  completed draft magazine front cover


 This is what my magazine started as once I had maipulated the picture in photshop to add more lighting to her face and get rid of the grey background she was on.  I played with the colour balance of the image and then added spotlights on her face and body to emphasise this idea of her looking vunerable.



I then had to decide where I wanted my text to be, so I started by adding in the things I denfinatly knew where I was going to place like the bar code in the bottom right and the 'free itunes..' in the bottom left. I then had to decide where I wanted my title and anchorage text to be and I played with the location of it. In the end I decided I liked the one on the right as it looked more like a traditional magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment