Wednesday 7 December 2011

Photo Manipulation

When I started editing my photo for my front cover I decided that I wanted to delete the background so I could choose whatever colour I wanted to put as the background of my front cover. I used the magic wand tools to delete most of the background. I then used the lasso tool to cut some of her hair down because I couldnt cut around it as it was too difficult.

I then took the image and edited it using lighting effects. I added a spotlight on her face to emphaises her sad expression and higlight the high angle shot. this made her look veery vunerable which is what i aimed to do. I then played with they brightness and contrast in order to make sure the rest of the image wasnt too dark in comparisoin to her light up face.

No comments:

Post a Comment