Wednesday 23 November 2011

Title Block



 In order to decide on a final design for my title block, I Started by looking online at the sorts of fonts I liked. As my magazine is going to be mainstream, I wanted to give it a name that doesnt really hint towards anysort of genre. I come up with the name remix because remix's are edited versions of songs and implies a mmix of somesort, and as my magazine is mixed genre I thought it fitted in with the idea of the magazine well. I then decided that i wanted a plain sort of font but a bit edgy and different, so I went online and looked at fonts such as these above. I liked the last one as it was simplistic but still a bit different as its more rounded than normal fonts.

Once I decided what sort of style I wanted, I went onto font genreator sites and looked for a font like the one above. When I found it, I played with colour schemes and decided to do it orange and yellow as its quite firery and bright. Also the colours blend well together and the glow on it makes the title block really eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment