Thursday 2 February 2012

Final Draft

After completeing what I thought was my final draft, looking over it, I wasnt completely satisfied with the way it looked as I felt that the first page wasnt eye grabbing enough. So I decided to go back and re arrange the layout to have a big image first to directly attract the readers attention.

After I did this I thought that having it set out this way made the page look too crowded with images and not have enough text. So I decided to keep the idea but represnt it in a different way to make it still eye catching, but not too overwhelming.



I think having the article set out like this is much more effective as none of it is too overwhelming and it represents all the sides to her really well. The first page will just be the image and her name, and this instantly grabs the readers attention and makes them want to turn the page to read the article. The double page next has a lot of text on it but I kept the images intergrated to break up the text a bit and give the audience a feel of her personality along with what she is saying. The last page ends the atricle with a big picture of her and a side of text to round the article off. The image on the back page really sums up the article as she looks lost in thought and remising, which is essentially what she is doing in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment